Business English Writing covers vital elements such as using the right words, style and layout. The course covers:
- E-mail conventions
- Correct opening and closing paragraphs for e-mails
- Appropriate language for different types of professional e-mails: enquiries, responding to enquiries, requests, providing information, complaints, confirmations, apologies, giving good/bad news, etc..
- Formal versus less formal language
- Writing practice
- Short reports: structure and language to use
- Sections of a long report